Wednesday 15 June 2011

Welcome...

Welcome to my rotten blog!

Man, it feels weird to start something like that... I've never been into blogs or forums... But let me introduce myself first. My name is Marcin, I'm Polish metalhead, some may know me as Astus some others with different nicks...

I started as fanzine editor in the late 90's, with my first zine called Ravenclaw, then I've done Panzerfaust zine, starting it in 2002 and releasing 5 issues in old fashioned xeroxed style... Six issue wasn't finished and so it never saw the light of the fullmoon... Past few years I spent buried 6 feet under, looking after my family... until I got seriously hungry for fresh meat and writing again... I started to write some stuff for metal archives, under the nick dismembermarcin, just for fun and to get my thoughts out... but I decided to start something even more serious... and this is it. my blog, i called it panzerfaustzine as it might be sort of continuation of the fanzine... I hope I'll find time and will to publish some material here updating it as often as I could, I'll try with reviews and interviews, and usual other crap... hope it will work. and someone will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment