Monday 10 June 2013

New sections on my blog coming...

Time go by and suddenly a magick number of 100000 visitors went by, completely unnoticed by me. Well, thanks a lot to all readers out there, hope you enjoy my writing and keep coming back for some more stuff, which I try to add as often as I only can. I hope that among those 100000 visitors there are many, who back to the Panzerfaust regurarly and not only by pure accident. I'll try to make my blog - or webzine, whatever you call it - interesting for you and there are still hundreds of records, which I wanna write about and hundreds of bands as well... My collection of LP/CD, which I have grows and grows, so you can be sure that I'll review many more nice releases in the near future. I'll also try to get as many interviews and articles as I only can...
Meanwhile I also have two new sections for you coming... 
One I called Archives of the Dead... and it will be about demos or EP of some totally unknown bands - usually unknown - which I have not much idea about, but which I decided to review, as I got the demo from some other blogs, like Raf666 or somewhere... tehy keep posting many demos from the early 90's, many of which were recorded by bands, which I never heard of - even if I am into the scene for more than 20 years now - and it would be nice to write something more about those releases... epecially as I may not have much info about those bands, except what i can find on Metal Archives. So, there will be just short reviews, without bios... I mean sometimes I do manage to find enough info about those bands, like in case of Arius for instance, and then I write a full bio plus review, to remind this band, but in case I cannot do this, then I'll post a review recommendation, so you know that band like this ever existed. First few reviews are ready and I'll post them within next few days.
And another section will be called Depraved Literature... and it will be about fanzines... mainly those old ones again, from 20 years ago, to remind you that they existed. I'll write something about the issues, recommend them... some zines I have in collection, some I got from websites like Send Back My Stamps... but it will always be worth writing some words about these fanzines. And again, I already have some old fanzines reviewed, so expect some cool stuff to read about!!!
I'll try finally also to scan my own Panzerfaust old issues, I only managed to do that with issue 5, without the reviews though... so, next time I have some free time I'll try to remember and scan the entire issue 4!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment